The Phoenix Ranch School Uniform Policy
School Uniform Policy: All students (K-8th) are required to wear the approved school uniform on all school days with the exception of the monthly “free dress days” and “spirit shirt days”.
The Phoenix Ranch Dress and Personal Appearance Code: The Phoenix Ranch School maintains a standard dress code. Students must wear the approved Phoenix Ranch School Uniform as follows:
- Students are to purchase school uniforms from the following two sources only—Dennis Uniform Company and specialty items sold at the Main Office in the Administration Building. No other clothing may be worn under the official school uniform (exception is stretch play shorts hidden under uniform skirt for girls, not visible under skirt). No tank tops, logo tee shirts, open toe shoes or baggy pants (see handbook).
- Students will not wear jewelry other than a watch and/or small appropriate earrings (stud in ear lobe – no dangle earrings, no other piercing jewelry), no bracelets, no other jewelry of any kind.
- Hair color must be within natural color range. No pink, blue, purple, or other color. No “emo” hair color or styling.
Uniform Information Booklet: School Administration emphasizes school uniform compliance.
- All students must dress appropriately by wearing approved uniforms only. The Dennis uniform booklet will detail our school dress code including the following uniform items: Dennis Uniform white embroidered shirts, school logo-embroidered polo shirts, Dennis Uniform skirts, skorts, walking shorts, pants, school sweaters and jackets, and Dennis or other white socks and shoes (close-toed white or black leather or canvas shoes are to be worn with white socks (no boots, heels, skate wheels, or sandals). Middle school students must have appropriate physical education uniform (pull-on shorts and tee-shirt with school logo) and athletic shoes. No colored tights or socks may be worn. Do not wear undergarments that show outside the uniform. Black spandex shorts under skirts are O.K. Spirit Shirts may be worn on Fridays with uniform pants or shorts. Non-school jackets or sweaters may not be worn. The school uniform is worn on all school days with the exception of “free dress days” or “Spirit Shirt Days”, no substitutions please. If students arrive at school dressed out-of-uniform, they will be sent to the Main Office and the parents will be called and asked to provide the appropriate attire. (See sample on back.)
- Free Dress Day:The last Friday of every month is Free Dress Day. Appropriate street clothes may be worn. (See the School Calendar and Handbook for more detailed information.)
|How to Order Approved School Uniforms
|Official Phoenix Ranch Uniforms: Dennis Uniform Company will be on campus at our Uniform night. They will have on display all of our uniforms with hundreds of items available to purchase that night. If you are unable to attend, you will need to purchase the uniform directly from their store, or online. See the enclosed Dennis Uniform information brochure and order form. Dennis Uniform Company, 6459 Desoto Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Telephone: (818) 703-7493 FAX: (818) 703-7647.
Items to be purchased from Dennis Uniform Company Only:
- Pants and walking shorts (khaki only)
- Plaid skirt or skort (Campbell plaid)
- White button down shirt with school logo on sleeve
- Green polo shirts (navy for middle school), sweatshirts (crew only)
- Green cardigan sweater, vest or pullover (navy for middle school)
- Jacket (Polartec or waterproof jacket)
- Hair accessories (Campbell plaid)
- White tights, anklets, uniform leggings, or knee-highs
- Optional: Campbell crisscross ties for girls and/or clip-on ties for boys; worn with white shirts
- Middle School Uniform includes sports wear for physical education
If you have any concerns call the Main Office at (805) 526-0136 and, we will be happy to assist you.